- Olive squalane is a luxurious emollient derived from squalane containing a wide range of properties beneficial for the skin, hair, nails, and lips.
- A natural antioxidant produced by the sebaceous glands that makes up 10 to 12% of your skin’s oil. Olive squalane mimics skin’s natural oil.
- 12% of skin’s surface is made of squalene at birth, but as we age, its production rapidly declines. This is why it is important to incorporate squalane in skin.
- Due to its molecular structure being so close to the skin’s own, squalane oil penetrates deep into the pores where it targets your skin care concerns at a cellular level.
- Olive Squalane helps slow down transepidermal water loss and boosts skin moisture and deeply soothes without leaving an oily finish. It makes the skin look more radiant and nourished.
- Enhances skin’s natural barrier against external irritants and pollutants and improves the appearance of skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps restore the concentration of natural squalene present in our skin layers and makes skin look more youthful.
- With powerful antioxidant qualities, squalane improves the appearance of your skin tone and reduces dark spots.
- Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Promotes the formation of collagen for firmer, plumper skin and an instant skin glow.
- Protects skin from oxidative damage. Squalane also provides some UV sun protection.
Suitable for all skin types
- Sensitive: squalane has a gentle effect on the skin, reduces the appearance of temporary redness, and provides a calming sensation.
- Oily: does not clogs pores and the appearance of pores and renews the look of skin. One of the many benefits of squalane is the fact that it can help balance oils.
- Dry: lightweight oil, it can help skin retain moisture and stay hydrated and supple.
- Combination: It can help keep your skin in perfect homeostasis.
Deeply sealed moisture and softens the texture of the lips, Soothes dry, chapped, or irritated lips.
- replenish the lack of healthy oils on the scalp. Deeply conditions and moisturizes the hair, making it look shiny and radiant without feeling greasy.
- help reduce hair breakage by providing intense hydration.